Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WhoooHooo!! Another Award :-)

I'm proud to say that Ashley from First Grade Smart Cookies has given me the "One Lovely Blog Award".   Thank you SO much Ashley!! :-)



I am so excited that my blog is finally getting out there and people are starting to recognize me.  It's such a great feeling to know that other teachers are using the activities that I create in their own classrooms.  I feel like I spend every waking moment on the computer creating new things to use in my classroom.  I'm glad that you all are finding these activities useful.  

So to pay it forward, I am selecting 15 blogs that I think deserve this award:


There are so many great teacher bloggers out there...I could probably list a TON more!  Each post that is created by all of you fabulous teachers is helping other teachers be as great as you!  Thank you all for all you do to help create FUN and EXCITING activities for our students!!  

Rules for this Award
1.  Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
2.  Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
3.  Follow the person who sent it to you.


5 comments:

Cupcake said...

Thanks for the award girl!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Erica Bohrer said...

Thank you for the award! You are so sweet.

Sarah Mackey said...

Thanks so much!! I love your new hair cut!!

Sarah
Mackey'sClassroom

Marissa Tompkins said...

Thanks for the award Michelle!

-Marissa

WILD About First Grade!

Lesson Plan SOS Teachers said...

Thanks for the award! Your blog is so cute!! :)