Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Luck of the Irish

I have just posted my Luck of the Irish (St. Patrick's Day) mini unit.  You can get it HERE for only $2!!!


 This download is 32 pages long and comes with 5 activities to use around St. Patrick's Day. The activities included are:

Lucky Order-ABC Order
Spin and Graph-Graphing Leprechauns
Pots of Gold-True/False with Add/Subt
Leprechaun Punctuation-Sentence writing
Lucky Leprechauns-describing words/sentences

Here is a preview of some of the activities:




I hope you are all having a great week.  I feel like this week has just been dragging forever and ever!!  It's probably because we still have 2 weeks before spring break! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend for St. Patty's Day?  Is it Friday yet??  :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

I love your blog and using your cute activities in my classroom! I am awarding you the Lovely Blog Award! Come check it out!

Ashley

http://firstgradesmartcookies.blogspot.com

Michelle McElhinny said...

Thank you so much Ashley!! That means so much to me!! I'm so glad that you are able to use the activities that I create!! I hope your kids love them as much as my kids do!!!

Michelle