Sunday, January 19, 2014

2 Year Anniversary: Double Sale

It's been 2 years since I entered the blogging and TPT world!  I never imagined that I would be where I am today!  Everything in my life changed after realizing that I had a creative outlet for all of the ideas that were jumbled in my brain.  

When I created my very first product, I worked on it for an entire month.  (I know, crazy...right?!)  I was so proud of it when I was finished but decided to post it for FREE on TeachersPayTeachers just so I could get noticed.  Looking back on that product, I can't believe how far I have gone 
(It's a lil embarrassing...lol).

After seeing the progress in downloads from my freebie,  my first paid product was posted. I can remember the very second that I made my very first TPT sale!  I never knew my legs could move so fast!!  I ran upstairs to tell my husband and we just celebrated!  I am so grateful for everyone of you that show an interest by reading and following me.  My motivation comes from all of YOU!  Thank you so much for all that you do!


In celebration, I am offering a 
DOUBLE Anniversary SALE!

You can take advantage of 20% off at my TPT store and 50% off at my Teacher's Notebook store. 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Michelle-Mcelhinny

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/MichelleMcElhinny







No comments: