Tuesday, July 24, 2012

100 Facebook Followers WINNER and Seussy Stripes posters

 It has been quite a journey reaching 100 followers on my TpT store, Blog, and now my Facebook page.  It really means the world to me that I have such wonderful followers!  You all are the reason that I write and create fun things to use in the classroom.  So I just want to say THANK YOU!!!

The last winner of the 100 Followers Giveaway is....drum roll please...ba da ba da ba da ba da 
...Lisa Richling!!

There will be more giveaways coming soon so check back often.  If you haven't signed up for email notifications, you can sign up under the "Follow Me" section to be the first to get Our Sweet Success updates.

Classroom Centers/Stations Posters 
{Seussy Stripes}
 Another request came in for some center posters to go with a Dr. Seuss themed classroom, so I adjusted the background from the center/station posters that I previously posted in polka dots.


The background is from The 3am Teachers Clip Art Collection: It's a Silly World and I thought that it would go well with any Seussy themed classroom or any primary color themed classroom.  The posters come in two different styles depending on your center/station preference.  Click on the pictures below to download the posters.
 
Each download contains 43 different center/station signs for you to choose from:
Graphing
 Math Games
Poetry
White Board
Hundreds Chart
Math Literature
Problem Solving
Word Study
Math Fluency
Meet with the Teacher
Writing
Computer
Listening
Science
Smart Board
Social Studies
Word Work
Read the Room
Write the Room
Letter
Big Book
Pocket Chart
Puppet
Art
Fine Motor
Sewing
Dramatic Play
Sand and Water
Play-Doh
Illustration
Retelling
Manipulatives
Discovery
Lego
ABC
Blocks
Home Living
Literacy Bag
Reading
Buddy Reading
Puzzle
Laptop
Projector 

Both of the downloads include the matching pocket chart cards to go with each of the 43 posters.  Use these to manage your center/station rotations.
  If there are any posters that are not included in this package, please let me know and I can add them for you.  If there is a particular item that you are looking for but cannot find it, please just ask for a custom order.  Get your orders in soon so you have them before school starts.  I can create just about anything that you might need for your classroom in just about any theme that you might be doing.  You can reach me by email at michelle83mcelhinny@gmail.com.


2 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Yay! I'm so excited!! Thank you so much! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Unknown said...

I nominated you!! Come check it out!


http://alwaysalesson.com/2012/07/24/another-award-allllright/