Monday, April 2, 2012

RECYCLE!! Another Math Fact Fluency Game

Well, after practicing some math fluency today with the games that I had created last week, I realized that my students needed something more challenging.  I have created RECYCLE!! to help meet the needs of my students.    
This download is a recycling themed addition fact game for harder addition facts. Students will practice known strategies to solve addition facts to 20.  I will probably be creating another one later in the week with even harder math facts.  My kiddos really enjoy using the hundreds chart to find their answers! 





The Common Core Standard addressed in this games is:
1.OA.6 - Add and Subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and
subtraction within 10.

I hope you all had a wonderful Monday!!  Four more days to go until our Spring Break!!  C'mon y'all, we can do!!  I think I can...I think I can!!  lol!  

 

1 comment:

Michelle McElhinny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.