Monday, May 6, 2013

Cruisin' and Salein'

Senior-itis may have just turned into teacher-itis after stepping back into reality--the classroom. So...I've been MIA for a couple weeks--hubby and I decided to take our first "alone time" vacation. We went on our very first cruise to the Bahamas and visited Freeport and Nassau. Let me just tell you how beautiful the beaches are in Nassau!! The sand was the softest, whitest sand I have ever seen and the water was the bluest, clearest. We stayed at Sandals for the day and relaxed in the peace and quiet pool/beach area all day. The weather was absolutely amazing as well! It was absolutely the paradise that we needed. Ever since we got back I have been stuck on summer and am totally ready to go back to the beach. Check out my pics below. :-)

In the meantime, while I'm anxiously awaiting the last day of school (I think I'm more excited than the kids :-D)! While I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, I'll be having a sweet little sale at my TPT store that will run through Thursday night. Take the opportunity this week to stock up on beginning of the year themed classroom materials and other posters you may need to decorate your classroom in the fall. I have several items that coordinate well with any classroom theme.

Have a wonderful week and enjoy your last few days/weeks of school.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,

I'd like to start by saying that your Blog looks great!!! My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you get to keep 70% of the profit. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com/blog/

If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Have a great day