Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another FREEBIE for YOU!!

Hey all!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.  As you are preparing for the first day back to school I thought it'd be nice to share some of my new creations with you.  Here is a Santa play-doh mat FREEBIE for you.  


I've been using play-doh in my math and literacy centers but didn't have anything for them to use as a mat.  So I decided to make something that would help keep the mess off of the floor and also to keep my kiddos on task while at their station.  I hope that you can use this in your classroom (probably next year of course).  

I have also posted a similar play-doh mat that I have geared toward January activities. 





You can purchase it here  at my TPT store for only $1.  I appreciate any comments and feedback that you may have.  :-)  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Check back soon for my new WINTER UNIT!!! 



No comments: